- There was a simultaneous trial taking place in the next building.
- There were simultaneous cheers from several parts of the crowd.
- A simultaneous translation was available through our headphones.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
adverb uk /ˌsɪm.əlˈteɪ.ni.əs.li/ us /ˌsaɪ.məlˈteɪ.ni.əs.li/
- The opposing units opened fire simultaneously at close range and a 15-minute firefight ensued.
- I was trying to do three things simultaneously.
- She was cooking a meal while simultaneously holding a business meeting via her mobile phone.
noun [ U ] uk /ˌsɪm.əlˈteɪ.ni.əs.nəs/ us /ˌsaɪ.məlˈteɪ.ni.əs.nəs/ also simultaneity, uk /-təˈneɪ.ə.ti/ us /-təˈniː.ə.t̬i/