smoke noun (GREY GAS)
go up in smoke
- The smoke made me cough.
- The alarm should go off automatically as soon as smoke is detected.
- I saw her through a haze of cigarette smoke.
- I heard a loud bang and then saw black smoke.
- Breathing in other people's cigarette smoke is bad for you .
smoke noun (CIGARETTE)
smoke noun (CITY)
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
smoke verb (BREATHE SMOKE)
Do you mind if I smoke?
- Fewer people smoke these days than used to.
- In the interests of safety, please do not smoke.
- She doesn't drink or smoke and I'm sure she'll outlive us all.
- She can smoke - I don't have a problem with that.
- He used to smoke 40 cigarettes a day.