so-calledadjective [ before noun ]uk /ˌsəʊˈkɔːld/ us /ˌsoʊˈkɑːld/
- It's fairly shocking when a so-called developed country can't even provide homes for all its citizens.
- My so-called friend has stolen my girlfriend.
- This so-called charity has robbed thousands of poor people of their money.
- And this is one of the so-called privileges of working for this company.
- This so-called therapy has effectively ruined my life.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: