spotnoun [C]uk /spɒt/ us /spɑːt/
spot noun [C] (CIRCLE)
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
spot noun [C] (PLACE)
spot noun [C] (PART OF A SHOW)
spotverbuk /spɒt/ us /spɑːt/ -tt-
spot verb (SEE)
- A girl answering the description of the missing teenager was spotted in Hull.
- He was driving at 120 mph when the police spotted him.
- The thieves were spotted by a postman out on his rounds .
- Scott leapted to the rescue when he spotted the youngster in difficulty.
- They were spotted cavorting beside the swimming pool.
spot verb (RAIN)