springnounuk /sprɪŋ/ us /sprɪŋ/
spring noun (SEASON)
- Cutting the bush back in the autumn will help promote vigorous growth in the spring.
- The short hemline is very much in vogue this spring.
- We decided to have a spring break in Paris.
- The blackbird, like most birds, breeds in the spring.
- The papers are predicting that the prime minister will call an election in the spring.
spring noun (CURVED METAL)
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
spring noun (WATER)
springverb [I usually + adv/prep]uk /sprɪŋ/ us /sprɪŋ/ sprang or US also sprung, sprung
spring verb [I usually + adv/prep] (MOVE QUICKLY)
spring verb [I usually + adv/prep] (APPEAR SUDDENLY)