stallnounuk /stɔːl/ us /stɑːl/
stall noun (SHOP)
- He runs a fruit and vegetable stall in the market.
- She runs a stall in the market.
- The stall sells drinks and snacks.
- The gaily striped awnings of the little shops and market stalls made an attractive scene.
- Some displayed their wares on stalls, while others had just spread them out on the pavement.
stall noun (SMALL AREA)
stallverbuk /stɔːl/ us /stɑːl/
stall verb (ENGINE)
stall verb (DELAY)
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: