statementnoun [C]uk /ˈsteɪt.mənt/ us /ˈsteɪt.mənt/
- My original statement has been completely distorted by the media.
- The statement said there would be no end to the violence until the terrorists' demands were met.
- The statement excited new speculation that a senior minister may be about to resign.
- The Palace has issued a statement criticizing the newspaper report.
- The Vatican released a statement condemning the recent terrorist attacks.
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: