streamnoun [C]uk /striːm/ us /striːm/
stream noun [C] (SMALL RIVER)
stream noun [C] (CONTINUOUS FLOW)
- A steady stream of students came out of the room.
- He hurled a stream of abuse at her.
- A steady stream of tourists emerged from the cathedral.
- Airport officials received a stream of verbal abuse from angry passengers whose flights had been delayed.
- Parties, drugs, and a stream of glamorous women - his was a life in the fast lane.
stream noun [C] (STUDENTS)
streamverbuk /striːm/ us /striːm/
stream verb (FLOW)
stream verb (INTERNET)
stream verb (STUDENTS)