stunning adjective (BEAUTIFUL)
- Both daughters are absolutely stunning.
- She looked stunning in that red dress.
- The view from our room is stunning.
- He makes the most stunning evening dresses.
- He's taken some stunning photos of her.
stunning adjective (SHOCKING)
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
adverb uk /ˈstʌn.ɪŋ.li/ us /ˈstʌn.ɪŋ.li/
- I think she's stunningly beautiful.
- She's stunningly attractive.
- The countryside around here is stunningly beautiful.
- A stunningly attractive young man approached me.
- I was surrounded by stunningly sexy women.