suchpredeterminer, determineruk /sʌtʃ/ us /sʌtʃ/
suchpredeterminer, determiner, pronounuk /sʌtʃ/ us /sʌtʃ/
- Who in the world could do such a thing?
- He worded the reply in such a way that he did not admit making the original error.
- I was merely questioning whether we have the money to fund such a project.
- Tickets for such events will typically cost around 30 dollars.
- He doesn't often make such offers.
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
suchnounuk /sʌtʃ/ us /sʌtʃ/