sunny adjective (BRIGHT)
- These plants need a sunny spot with good drainage.
- We've had gloriously sunny weather.
- The forecast said it was going to be hot and sunny tomorrow.
- On sunny days the trails are full of hikers.
- This plant needs a warm, sunny place.
sunny adjective (HAPPY)
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
- (as) pleased as Punch idiom
- be as high as a kite idiom
- be dancing in the streets idiom
- be floating on air idiom
- be full of the joys of spring idiom
- be in seventh heaven idiom
- jump for joy idiom
- look/feel like a million dollars idiom
- loved up