sureadjectiveuk /ʃɔːr/ us /ʃʊr/
- If you don't hear from the builders this week, make sure you chase them up.
- My wife checks on our elderly neighbour every few days to make sure that he's alright.
- I'm not sure of the chronology of events.
- A bit of gentle coaxing is all that's required and he'll come, I'm sure.
- I'm sure my views on marriage are coloured by my parents' divorce.
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
sureadverbuk /ʃɔːr/ us /ʃʊr/ informal