terrible adjective (UNPLEASANT)
The weather was terrible.
- I felt terrible last night but I feel fine this morning.
- That restaurant was terrible - I'm never going back there again.
- Most of these women are very poorly paid and work in terrible conditions.
- I've got no sense of rhythm, so I'm a terrible dancer.
- I'll be blunt - that last piece of work you did was terrible.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
terrible adjective (BAD AT)
terrible adjective (VERY GREAT)
UK She's a terrible nuisance.
- I had a terrible headache, but even so I went to the concert.
- I find threading a needle a terrible fiddle.
- She ran from the house in a terrible rage, her arms flailing in the air.
- She's a terrible gossip.
- I had a terrible hangover the next morning.