theatrenounUK (US theater) uk /ˈθɪə.tər/ us /ˈθiː.ə.t̬ɚ/
theatre noun (BUILDING/ROOM)
- Please exit the theatre by the side doors.
- I'd far rather go to the theatre than watch a video.
- All the major theatres now have sponsors, especially for high-cost productions.
- We had seats in the front row of the theatre.
- The theatre managed to boost its audiences by cutting ticket prices.
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
theatre noun (PERFORMING ARTS)
- In the 70s he was the enfant terrible of the theatre.
- He doesn't really know a thing about the theatre - he's just posing!
- The arts festival is pre-eminently a festival of theatre.
- She has shunned publicity since she retired from the theatre.
- There's a lot of straight theatre at the festival as well as the newer, more experimental stuff.
theatre noun (BEHAVIOUR)
theatre noun (MILITARY)