- She thanked the staff for their dedication and enthusiasm.
- Look up their number in the phone directory.
- The children left their game and came running to greet us.
- Many miners have suffered from the effects of coal dust in their lungs.
- Everyone has their own ideas about the best way to bring up children.
Pronouns: possessive (my, mine, your, yours, etc.)We use pronouns to refer to possession and ‘belonging’. There are two types: possessive pronouns and possessive determiners. We use possessive determiners before a noun. We use possessive pronouns in place of a noun: …