themenoun [C]uk /θiːm/ us /θiːm/
theme noun [C] (MAIN SUBJECT)
- The theme of freedom recurs throughout her writing.
- The father-daughter relationship is a recurring theme in her novels.
- On the surface it's a very funny novel but it does have a more serious underlying theme.
- The movies she makes are all variations on the same theme.
- Unfortunately, I had to leave just as the speaker was warming to his theme.
theme noun [C] (TUNE)
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: