thoughconjunctionuk /ðəʊ/ us /ðoʊ/
- He blurted everything out about the baby, though we'd agreed to keep it a secret for a while.
- I play the piano tolerably well, though I have no particular talent for it.
- Even though she hasn't really got the time, she still offered to help.
- I enjoyed her new book though it's not quite as good as her last one.
- Initial reports say that seven people have died, though this has not yet been confirmed.
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
thoughadverbuk /ðəʊ/ us /ðoʊ/