titlenounuk /ˈtaɪ.təl/ us /ˈtaɪ.t̬əl/
title noun (NAME)
- The author's name was printed below the title.
- Put the title of the article in quotes.
- There was a book I wanted to buy, but now I can't remember the title.
- Some visitors to art galleries spent most of their time studying the titles of the paintings, rather than the paintings themselves.
- She ruled two red lines under the title and then sat for a long time, thinking what to write.
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
title noun (PERSON)
title noun (SPORTS PRIZE)
title noun (LEGAL RIGHT)