a seaside/coastal town
I met Charles while I was in town.
the town [ S ]
- There's not much in the way of entertainment in this town - just the cinema and a couple of pubs.
- We spent our holidays in a small French town.
- The town's main features are its beautiful mosque and ancient marketplace.
- As agriculture became more capital intensive, many farm labourers moved to the towns and cities to look for work.
- When you're in town could you pick up the books I ordered?
Sinónimos: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas