treatverbuk /triːt/ us /triːt/
treat verb (DEAL WITH)
treat verb (GIVE MEDICAL CARE)
- The farmer called the vet out to treat a sick cow.
- Laboratory tests suggest that the new drug may be used to treat cancer.
- Two firefighters were treated for smoke inhalation.
- At that time I worked in a small hospital where I was treating shell-shocked soldiers.
- Antihistamine is often used to treat hay fever and insect bites.
treat verb (PAY FOR)
treat verb (PUT ON)
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
treatnounuk /triːt/ us /triːt/
treat noun (SPECIAL EXPERIENCE)
treat noun (PAY FOR)