tryverbuk /traɪ/ us /traɪ/
try verb (ATTEMPT)
try verb (TEST)
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
try verb (LAW)
try verb (WORRY)
trynounuk /traɪ/ us /traɪ/
try noun (ATTEMPT)
- I can't get the cork out of the bottle - could you have a try?
- I've never done it before but I'd like to have a try .
- After several tries to pronounce my name properly, he asked if he could just call me Sam instead!
- Hey - that was a really good try! You'll soon be able to play the whole tune.
- Your little brother wants a try - pass him the ball, Katie.
try noun (SPORT)