tunenounuk /tjuːn/ us /tuːn/
tune noun (MUSICAL NOTES)
- The band played a familiar tune that had everyone clapping along.
- As a songwriter, he combined great linguistic felicity with an ear for a tune.
- I've forgotten how that tune goes - could you hum it for me?
- That tune really brings back memories .
- Hearing that tune again filled him with nostalgia.
tune noun (UNDERSTANDING)
tune noun (AMOUNT)
tune noun (ENGINE)
tuneverb [T]uk /tjuːn/ us /tuːn/
tune verb [T] (INSTRUMENT)
tune verb [T] (RADIO)
tune verb [T] (ENGINE)