typenounuk /taɪp/ us /taɪp/
type noun (GROUP)
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
type noun (PRINTED LETTERS)
typeverb [I or T]uk /taɪp/ us /taɪp/
type verb [I or T] (WRITE)
- Her typewriter clacked noisily as she typed out the letter.
- Oops! I've typed two L's by mistake.
- It would look more professional if the letter was typed.
- By typing in simple commands you could pick up objects and talk to other avatars, with your words displayed in a cartoon bubble above your head.
- He had injured his left hand and was typing one-handed.