It's just typical of Dan to spend all that money on the equipment and then lose interest two months later.
"He called at the last minute to say he wasn't coming." "Typical!"
- The typical lawn mower makes about 90 decibels of noise.
- It's typical of the boss to kick someone when they're down.
- It's a typical country estate with a large house for the owner, farm buildings and estate workers' houses.
- I was your typical lanky teenager.
- She's a typical teenager, coming home late at night and mouthing off to her parents.
Sinónimos: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: