undergoverb [ T ]uk /ˌʌn.dəˈɡəʊ/ us /ˌʌn.dɚˈɡoʊ/ present participle undergoing, past tense underwent, past participle undergone
- He seems to have undergone a change in attitude recently, and has become much more co-operative.
- After the accident, he underwent reconstructive surgery to rebuild his face.
- I had to undergo a medical examination when I started my pension scheme.
- Athletes must undergo a mandatory drugs test before competing in the championship.
- The company is undergoing a radical reorganization.
Sinónimos: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
- almost/nearly die of sth idiom
- be a martyr to sth idiom
- be a victim of your own success idiom
- be devoured by sth idiom
- get the short end of the stick idiom
- get/have your fingers burned idiom
- go through sth
- run into sth
- ups and downs