uniformnoun [ C or U ]uk /ˈjuː.nɪ.fɔːm/ us /ˈjuː.nə.fɔːrm/
a nurse's uniform
I love a man in uniform!
- He was pictured as a soldier in full uniform.
- She recalled the humiliation of exchanging her clothes for the prison uniform.
- I never wear grey because it reminds me of my school uniform.
- He thinks that wearing school uniform depersonalizes children.
- I feel so drab in this grey uniform.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
noun [ U ] uk /ˌjuː.nɪˈfɔː.mə.ti/ us /ˌjuː.nəˈfɔːr.mə.t̬i/