universaladjectiveuk /ˌjuː.nɪˈvɜː.səl/ us /ˌjuː.nəˈvɝː.səl/
- Over the years her work has compelled universal admiration and trust.
- The shooting of the policeman has received universal condemnation.
- One reason for the author's success is that her novels have a universal appeal.
- Love and relationships will always be a topic of universal interest.
- Music is often thought of as a universal language.
- all over somewhere idiom
- all over the place idiom
- from pillar to post idiom
- from top to bottom idiom
- from top to toe idiom
- hunt/search high and low idiom
- the length and breadth of somewhere idiom
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: