- She was doing her best to help, but her manner was a bit unprofessional.
- I know she felt annoyed, but that angry outburst was totally unprofessional.
- It's a bit unprofessional to talk about other members of staff like that.
- I hope she didn't think I was being unprofessional.
- It's very unprofessional to let your private life spill over into your working life.
Sinónimos: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
adverb uk /ˌʌn.prəˈfeʃ.ən.əl.i/ us /ˌʌn.prəˈfeʃ.ən.əl.i/