victimnoun [C]uk us /ˈvɪk.tɪm/
- The murderer had lured his victim to a deserted house.
- She claimed to have been a victim of child abuse.
- They're launching an appeal to raise money for famine victims.
- Road accident victims make up almost a quarter of the hospital's patients.
- The victim had received repeated blows to the head and body.
- almost/nearly die of sth idiom
- be a martyr to sth idiom
- be a victim of your own success idiom
- be devoured by sth idiom
- get the short end of the stick idiom
- get/have your fingers burned idiom
- go through sth
- ups and downs
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: