warmadjectiveuk /wɔːm/ us /wɔːrm/
warm adjective (TEMPERATURE)
warm adjective (FRIENDLY)
warm adjective (NEAR)
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
- It was so cold that we huddled together for warmth.
- We stood huddled together for warmth.
- The sea retains the sun's warmth longer than the land.
- I've put a T-shirt on under my sweater for extra warmth.
- I like everything about summer - the light, the warmth, the clothes - the whole caboodle.
warmverb [I or T]uk /wɔːm/ us /wɔːrm/
- She squatted on the ground and warmed her hands by the fire.
- You can soften the butter by warming it gently.
- He usually warms the end of the stethoscope before listening to the patient's chest.
- The fisherman warmed his hands against the bowl of hot soup.
- You can warm the pie in the microwave.