- All authors need to be wary of inadvertent copying of other people's ideas.
- The legal system is full of snares for those who are not wary.
- Tourists should be wary, as pickpockets are known to operate in this area.
- Buyers should be wary of hidden costs when purchasing their holiday.
- The teacher was wary of giving his pupils too much information at once.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
noun [ U ] uk /ˈweə.ri.nəs/ us /ˈwer.i.nəs/