weeknoun [ C ]uk /wiːk/ us /wiːk/
Will you be going to next week's class?
Don't do anything strenuous for a week or two.
We're usually too tired to go out much during the week.
week after week also week in, week out
- She gave the whole class extra homework for a week.
- My landlord's given me a week to clear out of my flat.
- I go to aerobics once a week.
- We're having to work a six-day week to cope with demand.
- We're reading a different book this week.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas