- She'd cooked up some weird scheme that was going to earn her a fortune.
- Jimi Hendrix loved to fling his guitar around to get weird and wonderful sounds from the feedback.
- Some people think I'm weird doing meditation, but it works for me and that's all that matters.
- I heard some weird noises coming from outside.
- The table was covered with all sorts of weird and wonderful food.
Sinónimos: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
adverb uk /ˈwɪəd.li/ us /ˈwɪrd.li/
noun [ U ] uk /ˈwɪəd.nəs/ us /ˈwɪrd.nəs/