whetherconjunctionuk /ˈweð.ər/ us /ˈweð.ɚ/
- He called for checks to discover whether corrupt officials are being bribed to connive in shoddy construction.
- The authorities debated whether to build a new car park.
- We need to consider whether the disadvantages of the plan outweigh the advantages.
- She asked the man sitting opposite whether he'd mind if she opened the window.
- She doubts whether she'll ever be able to fulfil her ambition.
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: