whoever pronoun (PERSON)
B2 the person who:
- You roll/throw the dice and whoever gets the highest score goes first.
- There's a reward for whoever finishes first.
whoever pronoun (ANYONE)
B2 any person who:
- I shall go out with whoever I please.
- This is a win-win situation for her, because whoever wins this match, she's still going to be champion.
whoever pronoun (SURPRISE)
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
- how about...? idiom
- how, what, why, etc. on earth... idiom
- in God's/heaven's name idiom
- what the blazes...? idiom
- what's that (all) about (then)? idiom
- what's the score? idiom
- what/where/how/why the devil idiom
- would you like...? idiom