willmodal verbuk /wɪl/ us /wɪl/
will modal verb (FUTURE)
- The doctor will call next week to check on your progress.
- The choir will be performing the Hallelujah Chorus at the concert.
- The photos will be ready for collection on Tuesday afternoon.
- Representatives of the member states will be meeting next week.
- All our computer equipment will be replaced in the near future.
will modal verb (ABLE/WILLING)
- The photocopier will collate the documents for you.
- Your father will come for you at 4 o'clock.
- In the event of a strike, the army will take over responsibility for firefighting.
- The government will only say it is not in the general interest to reveal any more information.
- Oh, for crying out loud, why won't you listen to me!
will modal verb (REQUEST)
will modal verb (IF)
- If you see Alan on your wanderings, will you tell him he's wanted in the office?
- If we back down on this issue, our reputation will be compromised.
- If the two sides conflict with each other again, it will be disastrous for party unity.
- If a plane window breaks the cabin will rapidly decompress.
- If we continue to deplete the earth's natural resources, we will cause serious damage to the environment.
will modal verb (LIKELY)
will modal verb (ORDER)
will modal verb (ALWAYS)
willnounuk /wɪl/ us /wɪl/
will noun (MENTAL POWER)
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
will noun (DOCUMENT)
willverbuk /wɪl/ us /wɪl/
will verb (MAKE HAPPEN)