wiseadjectiveuk /waɪz/ us /waɪz/
- The painting depicts the three wise men kneeling in adoration of the baby Jesus.
- You'd be wise to take a detour to avoid the roadworks.
- I didn't think it wise to proffer an opinion.
- I should have listened to my father's wise counsel, and saved some money instead of spending it all.
- You'd be wise to keep quiet.
- an old/a wise head on young shoulders idiom
- be a victory for common sense idiom
- no flies on sb idiom
- out of the mouths of babes (and sucklings) idiom
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: