wouldmodal verbuk strong /wʊd/ weak /wəd/ /əd/ us strong /wʊd/ weak /wəd/ /əd/
would modal verb (FUTURE)
would modal verb (INTENTION)
- The president continued by saying that his country was a free country and would always remain so.
- I would like to express my thanks for your kindness.
- She promised faithfully that she would never leave him.
- My dad said he would help with the costs of buying a house.
- We would like to announce the appointment of Julia Lewis as head of sales.
would modal verb (POSSIBILITY)
would modal verb (REQUEST)
would modal verb (WILLINGNESS)
would modal verb (WISH)
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
would modal verb (FREQUENCY)
would modal verb (OPINION)
- I would class her among/with the top ten American novelists.
- I would suggest that you were not adequately prepared for the interview.
- We would describe the standard of the food as poor.
- I'd have hoped for a better choice of wine to go with the meal.
- She'd describe her reaction to the film as one of disappointment.
would modal verb (ADVISE)
would modal verb (REASON)
would modal verb (PROBABILITY)