licencenounUK (US license) uk us /ˈlaɪ.səns/
- I've always had a clean driving licence.
- They're coming down heavily on people for not paying their licence fees.
- He was copped for driving without a licence last week.
- He's got a couple of endorsements on his licence already.
- It would appear (that) nobody on board the aircraft actually had a licence to fly it.
- (as) free as a bird idiom
- at will idiom
- be a law unto yourself idiom
- free hand
- free rein idiom
- free spirit
- free will
- me time
- no holds barred idiom
- no holds barred
- paddle your own canoe idiom
Вы также можете найти сходные по смыслу слова, фразы и синонимы в темах: