every determiner (ALL)
These paintings may look like the real thing, but (each and) every one of them is a fake. 这些画也许看上去像真的，可实际上全都是赝品。
every bit as
every which way US
in every way
(your) every need
every determiner (REPEATED)
A1 used to show that something is repeated regularly（表示有规律地重复发生）每，每隔，每…之中
Every few kilometres we passed a burned out jeep or truck at the side of the road. 我们每走几公里就能在路边看到一辆被焚毁的吉普车或卡车。
every now and again/then
C1 sometimes but not often间或，偶尔，有时
Every now and again/then they'll have a beer together. 他们偶尔会聚在一起喝杯啤酒。
every so often
every determiner (GREATEST)
I'd like to wish you every success in your new job/happiness in your new home. 我衷心祝愿你在新的工作中取得最大成功／在新家里日子过得幸福美满。
- Will you join me in wishing the bride and groom every happiness?
- I have every respect for his ideas, even if I don't agree with them.
- Let me offer my every sympathy to you at this sad time.
- I have every admiration for people who do that sort of work.
- The doctors made every effort to save the boy's life.