direction noun (POSITION)
He was going in the direction of the bedroom. 他正朝著臥室走去。
directions A2 [ plural ]
sense of direction
- We felt the plane bank steeply as it changed direction.
- Why will supermarket trolleys never move in the direction that you push them in?
- I was waving my hand madly but he never once looked in my direction.
- When he asked where the children were, she gestured vaguely in the direction of the beach.
- From the top, we could see for miles in every direction.
direction noun (CONTROL)