every determiner (ALL)
These paintings may look like the real thing, but (each and) every one of them is a fake. 這些畫看上去好像真的，但實際上全部都是冒牌貨。
every bit as
every which way US
in every way
(your) every need
every determiner (REPEATED)
A1 used to show that something is repeated regularly（表示有規律地重複發生）每，每隔，每…之中
Every few kilometres we passed a burned out jeep or truck at the side of the road. 我們每走幾公里，就可以在路邊看到一架被燒毀的吉普車或貨車。
every now and again/then
C1 sometimes but not often間或，偶爾，有時
Every now and again/then they'll have a beer together. 他們偶爾會聚在一起喝杯啤酒。
every so often
every determiner (GREATEST)
I'd like to wish you every success in your new job/happiness in your new home. 我衷心祝福你在新的工作中取得最大成功／在新家日子過得幸福美滿。
- Will you join me in wishing the bride and groom every happiness?
- I have every respect for his ideas, even if I don't agree with them.
- Let me offer my every sympathy to you at this sad time.
- I have every admiration for people who do that sort of work.
- The doctors made every effort to save the boy's life.