mindnoun [ C ]uk /maɪnd/ us /maɪnd/
Her mind was full of what had happened the night before, and she just wasn't concentrating. 她腦海裡滿是前一天晚上所發生的事情，根本無法集中精神。
I just said the first thing that came into my mind. 我只是想到甚麼就說甚麼。
all in the/your mind
bear/keep sth in mind
go over sth in your mind also turn sth over in your mind
- He's made up his mind, and nothing you can say will change his opinion on the issue.
- I know she's gone forever, but I just can't put her out of my mind.
- Her words kept running through my mind.
- If you change your mind about coming tonight, just give me a call.
- The events of last year are still fresh in people's minds .
mind verb (BE ANNOYED)
informal I wouldn't mind (= I would like) something to eat, if that's OK. 其實我不介意吃點東西。
Do you mind if I (= may I) put the TV on? 你介意我打開電視嗎？
[ + obj + -ing verb ] Do you mind me smoking? 我抽煙你介意嗎？
[ + question word ] I don't mind what you wear so long as it's not that awful pink shirt. 你穿甚麼我都不介意，只要不是那件難看的粉紅色襯衫就好了。
do you mind?
mind verb (BE CAREFUL)
mind (out)! mainly UK
mind how you go mainly UK informal