movement noun (POSITION CHANGE)
For a long time after the accident, he had no movement in (= was unable to move) his legs. 出事以後的很長時間裡，他的腿都不能動。
- With one movement, she disarmed the man and pinned him against the wall.
- A sharp tap on the knee usually causes an involuntary movement of the lower leg.
- The movement of the ship caused the mast to sway from side to side.
- Satellite photographs provide us with a lot of information about their troop movements.
- Some people run their lives according to the movements of the stars.
movement noun (GROUP OF PEOPLE)
movement noun (CHANGE OPINION)
There has been a movement towards more women going back to work while their children are still young. 現在有一種傾向，越來越多的婦女在孩子年紀尚小時就重返工作。