senior adjective (HIGH RANK)
senior management 高級管理部
She's senior to me, so I have to do what she tells me. 她是我的上級，所以我得聽她的。
- a senior government aide
- Two senior officials have been entrusted with organizing the auction.
- The president was flanked by senior ministers.
- Criticism has been levelled at senior figures in the industry.
- She's just been promoted to senior sales rep.
senior adjective (OLDER)
- This is the common room for senior pupils at the school.
- I'm hoping to speak to Al Jackson, senior.
senior noun (HIGH RANK)
senior noun (OLDER)
20, 30, etc. years sb's senior