specially adverb (VERY)
This is a specially good wine. 這是一瓶上好的葡萄酒。
- I'm not specially keen on cheese.
- I wasn't specially interested in his book.
- She seemed specially keen to talk to him.
- The meeting was specially well attended tonight.
- Are you specially interested in watching this programme?
specially adverb (FOR ONE PURPOSE)
I came here specially to see you. 我是特意來看你的。
She has a wheelchair that was specially made for her. 她有一輛專爲她訂做的輪椅。
- The generously proportioned singer has to have all his garments specially made.
- I'll lend you a bag for your trip - it'll save you buying one specially.
- A series of sorties was carried out at night by specially equipped aircraft.
- The dogs are specially trained to follow the trail left by the fox.
- The aircraft base is protected with specially designed shelters which are built to withstand ground and air attacks.