an administrative problem
- King Darius I is noteworthy for his administrative reforms, military conquests, and religious toleration.
- an administrative assistant
- The cost-cutting measures include streamlining administrative procedures in the company.
- This software claims to reduce administrative costs.
- The new study looks at the amount of time police officers spend on administrative tasks.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
adverb uk /ədˈmɪn.ɪ.strə.tɪv.li/ us /ədˈmɪn.ə.strə.t̬ɪv.li/