again adverb (ONE MORE TIME)
A1 one more time:
If he does it again I'll have to tell him.
Deborah's late again.
Throw it away and start again.
We went to Edinburgh and back again all in one day.
again and again
I've told you again and again not to do that.
all over again
- If you think it's wrong, cross it out and write it again.
- "I never want to see you ever again, " he shouted as he stormed out of the house.
- I'm not going to let him repair my bike again because he made a really bad job of it last time.
- I was very nervous about driving again after the accident.
- If the phone lines are busy, please try again later.
again adverb (IN ADDITION)
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words