Her unhappiness was apparent to everyone.
- Various reasons are given for the apparent glass ceiling women hit in many professions.
- Criminal gangs are terrorizing the city with apparent impunity.
- At school she was a late developer, and it wasn't until she went to university that her talents became apparent.
- In the middle of the meeting she suddenly laid into him for no apparent reason.
- A small worry in the back of your mind can for no apparent reason take on massive proportions in the middle of the night.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: