billionairenoun [ C ]uk /ˌbɪl.jəˈneər/ us /ˌbɪl.jəˈner/
Examples from literature
- So maybe that second business will make you a billionaire!
- Billionaire and world-master though he was, that night he knew his heart lay dead within him.
- Had he collected the royalties his inventions merited, he would have been a billionaire twice or thrice over.
- I never thought of it from that point of view, admitted the billionaire.
- Just what I would do if I were a billionaire!
- Oh, none of us are really quite billionaires.